close
藉這首小品,以撫慰天下的單身男女:因為對我們來說,那將只是個普通的星期六。
--

Word's can mean, or mislead

字裡行間能透露,或著只會混淆

laying the heart on the line.

那種心被繫在繩上,無法動彈的感覺

For that second, you believe

此時此刻,你相信

A life without him, you'll survive.

沒有他的生活,你也能存活下來

I try

而我試著這麼做

I mislead but I can never dream

我迷失了,但我再也不做白日夢

Cause dreaming brings me back to you.

因為夢會把我再帶回你身邊

I try to think of what the future holds.

我試想未來能期待的

Because my past belongs to you.

因為過去已經被你搶走

Lovely as a summer breeze, taking away memories.

如夏日微風般的迷人,將回憶帶走

Just hoping for a miracle embracing my life without you.

只能期待沒有你的生活,能出現一點奇蹟

I try

而我試著這麼做

I mislead but I can never dream (I'll never dream)

我迷失了,但我再也不做白日夢 (我願不再做夢)

Cause dreaming brings me back to you. (It brings me back)

因為夢會把我再帶回你身邊 (帶我回到過去)

I try to think of what the future holds (I'll never dream)
 
我試想未來能期待的 (我願不再做夢)

Because my past belongs to you (It brings me back)

因為過去已經被你搶走 (帶我回到過去)

I'll never dream.

我將再也不做夢

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    ericroom 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()